Thursday, February 19, 2009

I have a dream...

I have a dream that I might...

1. leave the house in the morning and find my car to be akher sayara bil garage o mako wala sayara msakra 3alaiha and i wont have to be raju and take out the 2 cars ili msakreen 3alaiha and be late once again to il jam3a wat'haza' for the zillionth time...

2. get a grade higher than a 3al 7ifa 61% C and actually show everyone that i'm smart o mo bas im talking shit and saying things like "ee aslan hal imti7an kila kan 7ifith ili yaybeen zain mo athka mini ana wayed athka bas ohma 6e7eesa yakloon il kotob :/"

3. graduate (inshalaa)

4. find true love sometime before my ovaries dry up into shrivelled up empty vessels of my unborn offspring

preferably with mr. x please :D

5. before the end of the weekend fix up the craphole that is maktebi 3ashan adres sometime soon 3ashan ma a3eed il sena
(note to self: buy ikea boxes for the pile of papers that seem to be expanding by the second)

6. in a month get to wear leggings (taw il nas adri) and not chicken out before leaving the house because of my chunky thunder thighs

7. workout more

8. procrastinate less

9. stop wasting time

10. control my facial expression when i see something i don't like

11. be nicer

o bas i cant think of anything else and although i woke up 5 hours ago baro7 anam again

say what u want it beats studying :)

4 comments:

  1. if you're fat please don't wear leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no im not fat
    thanks for the encouragement anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. i share with u the idea of getting rid of my fat thighs though im not fat im 47kg hehehe but i see my self fat!!i hate that idea
    bs yalla sho nswi

    ReplyDelete