Tuesday, February 17, 2009

David's my homeboy


This song is in my head and it wont budge until i purge it out of my system...why??

Cuz i know this crush aint goin awaaaaaaaayeaaaayeeeaaaayeayeyaaaaaaaaaaay

i know nothing's gayer than this song except the fact that i can relate to it on some level :(

wai3 i hate it

and this person i have a crush on wont know im alive if he ran me over with his car and found my roadkill remains on his tires later on that day

he's so oblivious i just wanna strangle his neck

no i dont

yes i do

eff :/
-------------------------
on the other hand dawam has begun and i find myself academically challenged in every way due to my incessant procrastination it's not even funny aslan

sij 7adi ma ayooz every exam i go this time badres awal bawal and i end up wasting all the time doing absolutely nothing .. i'm the only person that u can leave on a desk with some notes and come back finding me in the same position having not read a single word o ma feeni 7ata futhool ini agra not for 1 second
ubo 6bai3 mayooz 3an 6ab3a :/

I'm questioning my future in the professional field
Cue Lexicon - Rock to the rhythm

Number one I gotta, two I gotta, three make your head spin like helicopters.
But cant stick around long for your thoughts huh?
Dont have the patience
like a bad doctor

more guilt:

i wanna lose weight bas madri shlon i'm gonna achieve this little task wana every other week i'm making chocolate fudge cake with dark chocolate frosting :(
HELP

P.S.: the pic is me (ba3d al ta3deel :P) still completely unseen by mr x though

3 comments:

  1. no really this time badres!

    **DANDOOON IN DENIAL**

    ReplyDelete
  2. allah i3nich!!;p i used to like school!!:P

    ALAAAAAH!!;P chocolate fudge cake with dark chocolate frosting...fav dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dandoon: lets make a pact to start earlier than ever before :P

    toota: yea i used to like school too before it made me gain 5 kilos and isolated me from the outer world

    ReplyDelete